Kahili Golf Course
Covid -19 Update 8/15/20
Kahili Golf Course will be closing to play on Sunday, September 6, 2020. This is a temporary closure as we hope to reopen at some point in 2021 once local economic conditions significantly improve. The continued effects of the Covid-19 pandemic and forecasted slow recovery have forced us to make this difficult business decision.
We extend our sincere appreciation to our entire 'ohana and truly appreciate the dedication of our associates and loyal guest who have continued to support Kahili during these challenging times. We will provide updates periodically through the website and social media.
Mahalo nui loa as we all work through this time together.
New Hours of Operations
(Effective July 20, 2020)
Friday - Sunday
Tee Time Availability 6:30AM - 3:30PM
Closed Monday - Thursday
In an effort to protect the safety and well being or our employees and guest, we are following Social Distancing Standards. These standards will be enforced without exception. Thank you for your understanding and patience as we work to provide a safe environment for all. Staff will be wearing face coverings and gloves. We ask that you wear a face covering around the clubhouse and snack shop area. Face coverings may be removed while golfing.
New State and County mandates for all golf courses. Please read message below.
- Golf Shop- 6:00am-3:30pm
- Snack Shop- 7:30am-4:30pm
- Tee Time Availability- 6:30am - 3:30pm
- Cart Return Time 5:30pm
- Driving Range: Friday & Saturday 6:30am - 5:30pm / Sunday 6:30am - 2:00pm
- Please book online at www.kahiligolf.com.
- Ali'i Members: If booking online, rate will be adjusted at the time of check in.
- Advance Booking 30 days
- Tee Times are 16 minutes apart to promote Social Distancing.
- 4 somes Max.
- No Walk Ons. Please make a reservation
- No Riders.
- Face coverings are required to be worn around the clubhouse, snack shop and other designated areas.
- At this time staff will not be assisting with any golf bags.
- Coffee and water coolers have been removed.
- No gathering in the parking lot befor or after a round.
- Restrooms will be open in the cart staging area and at the snack shop.
- One person per cart, unless playing with a family member who lives with you. No Riders.
- All amenities removed from cart. Please see staff for scorecards.
- One rake per cart.
- Carts are washed and sanitized before and after each use.
- All rakes and sand bottles have been removed.
- Please do not touch or remove the flagstick.
- A foam insert has been placed at the botttom of the cup.
- Social Distancing required at all times.
- Restrooms will be open.
- Friday - Sunday 6:30am - 5:30pm Sunday 6:30am - 2:00pm
Group, Club & Tournament Play
- Please contact the golf shop for Group, Club or Tournament Play
We thank you for your understanding and we are committed to providing a safe environment for our staff and guest of Kahili Golf Course.
TOP GOLF COURSE YOU CAN PLAY IN HAWAII
- Golf Magazine
Get Your Ali'i Card Today!
Sign up or login for Golf's
Premier Loyalty Program